How helpful are ayurvedic remedies to treat rheumatoid arthritis?
Ayurveda is only a natural form of treatment that took birth thousands of years ago in the era of goddesses. Some people believe that the God Brahma formed ayurvedic medicine to simultaneously control mind, spirit, and body. The best ayurvedic doctor in Ludhiana says that, unlike other treatments, Ayurveda believes in tackling the actual root of the given illness from its internal root cause rather than treating the symptoms of a given ailment. Ayurveda not only focuses on eating habits but also on lifestyle alterations.
How ayurveda helps to mend rheumatoid arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder. Ayurveda considers the issue of rheumatoid arthritis as the Ama-Vata problem that creates unbearable pain and inflammation in tissues near the joint. You may also build swelling in your other body organs such as lungs, kidneys, eyes, heart, etcetera. You should opt for Rheumatoid Arthritis Ayurvedic Treatment in Punjab if dealing with unwanted joint pain.
Moreover, autoimmune is a condition under which your immune system starts targeting all your body tissues. Thus, under the problem of rheumatoid arthritis, human antibodies commence attacking body tissues and organs. The effect of this condition reaches into the internal lining of joints that come in front in the form of severe pain, stiffness, swelling, etcetera. If you do not treat it on time, it will lead to joint deformity and bone erosion. Consequently, you must visit the best ayurvedic clinic in Ludhiana.
Signs of Rheumatoid Arthritis:
- Indigestion and heaviness in the body.
- Lethargy, tiredness, or fatigue.
- Swelling, pain, and stiffness in muscles.
- Dry mouth and weakness in the body.
- Joint pain, numbness, or tingling in the whole body.
- Dry or itchy eyes and the problem of insomnia.
How can you rectify rheumatoid arthritis?
Ayurveda confers different herbal oils that help to overcome your joint pain. These are:
- Guggulu: Guggulu generally helps to overcome the swelling of your joint. Generally, it shows a bitter taste, but in actuality, it holds an astringent, savory, and sweet taste that is used to form different forms of ayurvedic remedies that work healthily with digestion problems. It is also beneficial to manage your metabolism troubles.
- Turmeric & methi: It indulges in the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that assist in correcting rheumatoid arthritis. Methi’s anti-inflammatory properties create warmth in your body that eradicates muscle pain.
- Ginger: Ginger is one of the valuable kitchen ingredients with antiseptic properties to alleviate joint pain and inflammation. It also maintains blood circulation flow in our body which helps to reduce the risk of heart or brain-related ailments.
- Castor Oil: It helps to raise digestion by managing Vata dosha and scraping ama from the bone. If your digestion tract fills with ama, you must take two to three spoons of caster oil by adding it to a strong ginger tea. It will not only overcome your rheumatoid arthritis but also strengthen your muscles.
- Eucalyptus oil: This oil is the best choice against different forms of arthritis that overcome arthritis stiffness, pain, swelling, and discomfort. It is also helpful against brain injuries and constant headaches.