Deep Hospital’s Guide On – Imbalance of the doshas with the allergies
Deep Hospital, The Department of Ayurveda – One of the best Ayurvedic hospitals in Ludhiana treats the seasonal and all other kinds of allergies in the best way. The ayurvedic doctors in Ludhiana describe the allergy as a consequential condition that comes to the origin when the particular dosha (vatta, pitta or Kapha) gets highly aggravated in response to the particular allergen.
Here in this blog post, we are going to study how do the allergies specifically affect the particular dosha:
Allergies – VATA dosha
These kinds of allergies particularly affect the digestive tract.
The person suffering from this problem does have the symptoms like the following:
- The gurgling of the intestine
- Extreme Discomfort in the digestive tract
- Abdominal Pain
Constricting Symptoms may also be experienced which comprises of the following:
- Ringing in the ears
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Twitching
Get it corrected:
- Avoid both overeating and the undereating
- Make sure that you are keeping yourself warm
- Stay hydrated all the time
- Drink the herbal tea
Whenever you drink tea or something, then make sure you are adding a drop of either the sesame oil or the ghee on it.
Allergies – Pitta dosha
These kinds of allergies are the skin based on reactions that usually results in the following:
- Allergic Dermatitis
Apart from the skin reactions, the pita allergies could also result in the following:
- Acid indigestion
- Upset stomach
- Nauseous feeling
Get it corrected
- It is great to keep yourself cook
- Do not exercise at midday
- Make sure you are consuming many of the cooling and cleansing herbs.
Try to donate the boog at regular intervals. It will ensure that the dosha is getting properly balanced.
To make sure your skin is not getting so much affected by the imbalance in the dosha, it is suggested that you should drink the following in great quantities:
- Fresh Cilantro Juice
- Cilantro Pulp
Allergies – Kapha Dosha
These allergies usually show signs of emergence during the spring season.
The allergy symptoms of the Kapha dosha include the following:
- Experiencing Perpetual Hay Fever
- Sinus Infection
- Water Retention
- Bronchial Congestion
- Irritation of the mucus membrane
Get it corrected
- It’s great if you can keep yourself both warm and dry
- Make sure you are not napping in the day
- Drink both lightening and the clarifying herbal teas
- Avoid consuming sugar in beverages. In the tea, also, make sure you are using the honey drops.
If any of the above mentioned Dosha balancing remedies is not coming out useful, then it is better to opt for Panchakarma.
The above mentioned are some of the generic tips to balance the various kinds of doshas. But consulting with the ayurvedic practitioner will bring about even more conducive results since they will suggest remedies based on every aspect of your medical condition and your lifestyle.