PCOS: A Common Condition And Its Ayurvedic Treatment For Better Health
PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) you might have heard about it?
It is one of the most common issues that a woman who is of childbearing age suffers from. The main reason for PCOS is the imbalances in the hormones. It is one of the most significant factors that lead to the enlargement of the ovaries.
And let me tell you, having enlarged ovaries is not a good sign as it might indicate abnormal reproductive tissues. And reproductive organs play a vital role in a woman’s chances of conceiving a child. These enlarged ovaries also have some sort of small cysts on the side. Cysts are not something you would want to have in your body, and if you are diagnosed with one, we highly recommend you visit an ayurvedic doctor in Ludhiana.
A Common Problem In Todays Life
PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) is a prevalent complication that affects Indian women. A huge number of 10 million women report PCOS in India annually. It basically indicates that women are not getting proper treatment when we are talking about PCOS. And getting the proper treatment can have such a vast difference on the young as most of them are between the age group of 15 to 30. However, one downfall that a doctor notices in many of these cases is the involvement of infertility in women, which can turn out to be very disheartening for women in terms of the emotional, physical, and social points of view.
Hence it is necessary that you treat it with PCOS Ayurvedic Treatment In Ludhiana. This simple yet effective medication helps the body to regulate hormones without disrupting other sections of the body.
What Are The Symptoms Of PCOS?
These are some of the common symptoms of PCOS, which might help you get to know about your condition in a tight time to treat with Ayurveda.
- Having irregular periods
- Abnormal hair growth in body and facial
- Noticing acne all over the face
- Noticeable amounts of weight gain lead to obesity in almost all cases.
- Having patches of dark skin in the folds of your neck, groin, under the breast, and armpits
- Many women suffering from PCOS have tiny pockets of fluids in their ovaries.
- Having skin tags which are basically a little flap of excess skin. You can often find them in the armpits or on the neck of the women.
- Thinning or loss of hair is also another form of symptom PCOS. They start to go bald and notice bald patches of hair.
- Infertility is one of the biggest symptoms of PCOS that affects most women with PCOS. Because of a lack or decrease in the frequency of ovulation, women find it challenging to get pregnant with a healthy child.
PCOS Ayurvedic Treatment
The doctor would prescribe you a dietary restriction and guidelines that would involve avoiding eating unhealthy foods. Instead, incorporate healthy items into your daily life.
The doctor would also restrict you from consuming refined sugar to maintain your symptoms which is the biggest problem of PCOS.
PCOS is the condition of hormonal imbalance that has a link to resulting in hair loss. In some cases, the management of PCOS can balance hair loss. However, if that does not happen, you should not delay and consult an experienced hair loss doctor. The doctor will perform a proper examination and evaluation. If the condition is extremely severe, you should get a hair transplant in Ludhiana. The treatment is known to provide natural-looking and permanent hair growth. For any type of doubt, you should feel free to consult the doctor.