PCOS: A Leading Cause Of Infertility And Its Ayurvedic Treatment
Ayurveda provides the best treatment to all patients that resolve the condition, such as PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). Personalized therapy of PCOS Ayurvedic Treatment In Ludhiana will help you manage the PCOS and its symptoms to lead a better life.
What is PCOS?
PCOS or PCOD is one of the conditions that many women undergo when they are of childbearing age. In this condition, the ayurvedic doctor in Ludhiana notices a prevalent endocrine hormonal disorder in women. It affects almost 40% of the women in their reproductive period, ultimately leading to primary or secondary infertility.
PCOS And Ayurveda
Ayurveda and PCOS are associated with Aarthave kshaya.
Ayurveda is one of the finest treatments for PCOS as it does regulate the hormones that are not in control. They also do their job without leading to any kind of side-effects which happens in conventional methods. Because of their pure and natural ingredients, ayurvedic medicines are the most trusted and effective treatment of all time.
In case no other traditional method of treatment is working in your body, you must visit an ayurvedic clinic in Punjab and ask for personalized medicine that might change your lifestyle and control all the symptoms of PCOS.
Why Does PCOS Lead To Infertility?
Before we jump into this discussion, it is necessary that you know that not all PCOS leads to infertility. There are certain conditions that might bring the issues of fertility.
Infertility is one of the significant symptoms of PCOS. Most women who suffer from PCOS Find it difficult to conceive a child. Women who suffer from these conditions have different hormonal issues, which do not progress as an average woman who does not have PCOS. These changes further change the internal body mechanism that produces the eggs and also prepares your uterus for pregnancy. There are three interpretations of why women who have PCOS are not able to get pregnant. Or why they find it impossible to sustain a pregnancy. The three interpretations are:
- Most women who have PCOS are not able to ovulate naturally and on time.
- They have unpredictable periods, and thus it leads to their monthly patterns not being regular.
- As they have irregular periods, their endometrium is not able to prepare whenever the body releases the egg. This is the reason why she is not able to manage to get pregnant.
What Are The Symptoms Of PCOS?
- Having irregular periods which prevents the body from ovulating and conducting hormonal changes.
- Experiencing severe bleeding. In such a situation, the lining of the uterus is thicker than the average, which means that the periods will be longer than regular.
- Growing unwanted hair in the body and facial because of an increase in the androgen hormones.
- Gaining a lot of weight post PCOS syndrome
- Noticing acne on their face.
- Darkening of skin in the layer. Especially on your nose, groin, and under the breasts.