Sexologist in Ludhiana, Punjab
Ayurveda For Sexual Disorder
Maintaining your overall health is an essential factor for you to attain optimum care. You should not compromise your sexual health and visit a sexologist in Punjab: Dr. Gauhar Vatsyayan. for any complications. Seeking professional help at Department Of Ayurveda Deep Hospital will help you have a balanced life.
Ayurveda is an old age treatment, which the practitioner swears by its effective nature. Made of pure ingredients, it has a no-risk policy that allures the patients. For sexual dysfunction, Ayurveda is one of the most prominent solutions as it works on creating an overall balance in mind, body, and soul. Ayurveda is an essential part of a medical system as it has time and again shown its natural power.
According to the literature of Ayurveda, it is basically a combination of air, space, earth, fire, and water that makes up each person. All these elements of the universe create the energies known as
- Vata dosha
- Pitta dosha
- Kapha dosha
At Department Of Ayurveda Deep Hospital, you can treat your sexual problems under the guidance of a sexologist in Ludhiana. Learn about your specific sexual condition and treat it with personalized treatment.
What Is Sexual Disorder?
A sexual disorder is a condition that can occur at any phase of the sexual response cycle. The main problem of sexual disorder is that it stops you from experiencing satisfaction from sexual activities.
The sexual response cycle typically includes plateau, excitement, resolution, and orgasm. Apart from that, arousal and desire both are a fragment of the excitement phase in a sexual response cycle.
Having sexual dysfunction is a common occurrence among men and women, but people often neglect to seek help or speak about it due to the stigma attached to it. Be wise and take professional help with no hesitation. At our hospital, we make sure to have a confidential consultancy. Talk to your partner and sexologist to eliminate any concerning issues.
Types Of Sexual Dysfunction
Sexual disability is usually categorized into four classifications:
- Desire disorder: when you have a lack of interest or desire in having sex.
- Arousal disorder: when you are unable to get aroused physically or excited at the time of sexual activity.
- Orgasm disorder: when you experience absence or delay of climax or orgasm.
- Pain disorder: when you are experiencing pain during intercourse
What Are The Symptoms Of Sexual Dysfunction?
Given below are some of the signs that indicate the sexual dysfunction in men and women:
Symptoms of sexual disorder in men
- Erectile dysfunction: it is a condition in which the man is unable to achieve or maintain an erection (arousal) throughout the sexual intercourse.
- Retarded ejaculation: in this situation, you have an absence or delayed ejaculation even after having enough sexual stimulation.
- Premature or early ejaculation: in this situation, the man is unable to control the timing of orgasm or ejaculation.
Symptoms of sexual disorder in women
- Unable to achieve the orgasm or climax
- Having inadequate lubrication before and during sexual activities.
- Inability to relax the muscles of the vagina, which complicates the intercourse.
Symptoms of sexual disorder in men and women
- Having no desire or interest in sex
- Pain during intercourse
- Inability to become or stay aroused throughout the sexual activities.
Why Choose Ayurveda For Sexual Disorder?
- Ayurveda treats the body as a whole: Ayurveda is an old-age medical technique that has a lot of benefits with a holistic approach to the condition. Which loosely translates to the importance of treating the whole body at once. Ayurveda embraces the connection between your body, mind, and soul while simultaneously acknowledging the whole of you. This traditional medicine believes in treating the body with a harmony that prevents illness, treats acute diseases, and also contributes to a healthy lifestyle.
- Ayurveda cures the root problem, not just the symptoms: Ayurvedic treatment focuses on restoring health by understanding the actual cause of the diseases. The holistic medicines do not provide instant relief from the symptoms. Still, they strike to attack the root causes and detoxify, strengthening body tissues, also known as dhatus, cleansing, ensuring complete cure, and balancing bodily doshas.
- Ayurveda helps you understand yourself: Another reason why Ayurveda is widely chosen is its properties of understanding the body. Ayurveda is not only an exercise or diet program. According to the experts, it is a time-tested body of immense wisdom that gives you the ability to love and understand yourself. This is why it is a perfect remedy for sexual conditions, as it requires a balance between mental, emotional, and physical trauma. Ayurveda considers these aspects as a vital source of health and happiness. At the same time, the ayurvedic doctor helps you clarify your bodily doshas and mental, physical, and emotional qualities.
- Ayurveda works for both prevention and cure: “Prevention is better than cure” -a sentence that plays a vital role in ayurvedic medicines. Ayurveda believes and practices this ideology. It helps in understanding the range of daily routines for complete balance and control of doshas to attain optimum well-being. Apart from that, Ayurveda also leads to many methods, measures, and medicines. All these are used to cure disease while simultaneously preventing future recurrence permanently.
- Ayurveda is a lifestyle: Last but not least, Ayurveda is not just a treatment but also a way of living. People involve Ayurveda in their daily routine by incorporating it into their physical exercise, diet, and mental well-being. It is a great way to enhance the overall quality of life. Ayurvedic dinacharya is the perfect thing to maintain your body balance and prevent diseases.
Why Choose Department Of Ayurveda Deep Hospital?
Department Of Ayurveda Deep Hospital is a prestigious hospital that treats your sexual disabilities with immense care and safe procedure. These are some of the reasons why you must contact us for your sexual dysfunction ayurvedic treatment.
- Personalized medications: Each case of sexual disorder differs from one another. This is the sole reason why we try to embark on the importance of providing personalized treatment for each patient.
- Qualified doctors with adequate experience: You would want to check your health conditions from someone who is capable enough to conduct each evaluation and treatment program with adequate knowledge. Our doctors are qualified and skilled ayurvedic physicians who believe in the ideology of providing the best healthcare to patients.
Schedule your initial consultation at Department Of Ayurveda Deep Hospital with our doctor Dr. Gauhar Vatsyayan.
We believe in improving lives together.