Cervical Spondylitis Ayurvedic Treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab
What is cervical spondylitis?
Cervical Spondylitis Cervical Spondylitis Ayurvedic Treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab, Cervical Spondylitis is an Arthritis type which is characterized by the spine osteophyte growth that creates problems with the cervical vertebrae and can be noticed due to back or neck pain and vertigo while bending downwards. The problem can result in numbness or sensory loss in the upper limbs. As per Ayurveda, it is referred to as Grivasandhigatvata. Degenerative issues can occur in the cervical vertebrae. If the problem gets included with the incorrect posture or trauma while sleeping or bending can trigger the issue of Cervical Spondylosis. The Ayurvedic Treatment for cervical Spondylitis is going to understand the root-cause, balance the doshas, and strengthen the Asthi Dhatu.
Who Is More Susceptible To Cervical Spondylitis?
The conventional Ayurvedic approach aims to reduce inflammation and the symptoms which come along with it. The treatment will aim to reduce swelling, pain, and preserve joint functioning. If you wait for a long time, then the joints can be affected. The approach is highly effective to get the desired results.
Getting the Ayurvedic treatment is going to be beneficial in different ways. Undergoing the Panchakarma will aim to focus on Vasthi and other therapies in conjugation with herbal medications and portions which are effective in this regard.
- Aged person
- People living a sedentary lifestyle
- IT professionals who are using computers for a long time.
- People lifting heavy objects regularly.
- People maintain poor posture while sitting or sleeping.
- People having digestive issues.
- People with Arthritis issue
- People with hormonal issues like PCOS, an autoimmune disorder, or hypo-hyperthyroidism
What Are The Causes Of Cervical Spondylitis?
- Intervertebral Disc Prolapse
- Dehydrated Discs
- Bone Spurs
What Are The Symptoms Of Cervical Spondylitis?
- Pain that reaches the lower back.
- Weakness, tingling, or numbness in upper limbs.
- Pain which reaches the shoulders, upper arms, or scalp back
- Neck stiffness
- Feel of dizziness when you suddenly move the head
- Pain in the cervical region increases with strain and sudden movement.
What Is The Ayurvedic Treatment Approach For Cervical Spondylitis?
All the degenerative issues are going to be included in Vata disease. Different diseases mentioned in Ashtanga Hridaya, Sustruthu Samhita, and Charak Samhita like Greevagraha, manyasthambha, and Ciswachi are going to have one or more symptom which is the same as cervical spondylosis.
Ayurveda mentions Manyasthambha among 80 diseases that occur due to Vatha. Ayurveda opines Vata dosha which occurs during old age. If the Vata dosha is aggravated then the body tissues are affected. The problem can even lead to neck stiffness which results in disabilities and pain. Kapha can even result in disabilities and stiffness.
Ayurvedic treatment is all about managing the pain and aches. The treatment aims at restoring the bone strength and it helps in rehydrating it. The application of certain oils will not just improve the condition. Make sure you are taking proper medications along with panchakarma therapy & follow the suggested lifestyle pattern by your Ayurvedic practitioner.
Different medications are available to manage your condition and Vata disease. It is going to pacify the Vata and reduce pain & inflammation. If the Kapha is addressed, then stiffness is reduced. For the patient, it is best to apply the medicinal pastes which reduce the inflammation. Just make sure you are applying the medicated ghee to benefit your overall health.
What are the necessary precautions you need to take?
- You should not lift heavy objects as it can strain the neck.
- Drink water in the right amount.
- Exercise regularly.
- You need to keep control of your weight
- Make sure to take in-between the work schedule to give rest to the neck and body.