What are the ways to manage health and treatment options as per Ayurveda?
Ayurveda is one of the ancient forms of taking care of an individual’s health. It dates back to thousands of years and till now it is followed by individuals to boost their overall health. In life, there should be a proper balance between mental, physical, and spiritual health. One of the best Ayurvedic Hospital in Ludhiana: Department Of Ayurveda Deep Hospital. Since 2011, its team of Ayurvedic practitioners has treated countless patients with the Ayurvedic approach. As per our Ayurvedic Doctor in Ludhiana the health of an individual is noted down by the following factors:
- Proper strength
- Proper nourishment
- Feeling fresh after getting up in the morning
- Not having any type of pain
- Getting sleep at the time
- Mental health, intelligence, and all the senses are working properly
- Intake of proper diet all the time
- Not having any kind of deadly dreams or unwanted thinking
Maintenance of health and treatment of Disease as per Ayurveda
Following a well-balanced diet
Diet plays an essential role in mental and physical well-being. As per Ayurveda, it is suggested that if you make changes to your diet many health issues can be resolved. Here are some of the things which you need to follow:
- Make sure to clean all the vegetables & fruits before cooking or eating. You should prefer the seasonal and local produce food items.
- Use cooking methods like steaming, boiling, and grilling.
- Make sure roti with ragi, bajra, jowar, bajra, maize (Macca) as these have high fiber content.
- Make sure that you prefer the traditional cooking methods and patterns.
- Make sure that you take 50 to 100 grams of pulses, cereals, and vegetables daily.
- You should always prefer to have fresh food.
- Make sure that you take your food at regular intervals and do not avoid any meal of the day.
- Eat as much you feel hungry
- Make sure to eat slowly and chew your food with every bite. If you eat too fast then the food will not be digested properly.
- Avoid the consumption of fried food and excess intake of sugar is not beneficial.
- Make sure to drink enough amount of water
Following a proper hygiene routine
- Make sure that you wake up before sunrise at least one hour early.
- You should not suppress the natural urges (bowel and urination) as it is likely to increase the chances of disease. After that, make sure to wash your hands properly.
- Prefer the neem stick or khadir (acacia catechu) as it can help the foul smell to go away.
- Put two drops of ghee, sesame oil, or mustard oil as it helps to prevent grey hair, keeps your scalp good, and prevents baldness.
- Apply sesame oil as it helps in keeping your skin soft and improves blood circulation & even takes away waste.
- Make sure that you use the medicated oil for the mouth as it helps in preventing thirst, makes them taste better, and helps your oral hygiene to be right.
- Exercise regularly and make sure that you take your bath 30 minutes or 1 hour after taking exercise.
Book your initial consultation
If you notice problems with your health then make sure that you book your initial consultation with our doctor. What’s better than safe and natural treatment? Talk about all your health issues with the doctor.