Sinusitis Ayurvedic Treatment in Ludhiana | Allergy Ayurvedic Treatment in Punjab
What is sinus?
Allergy Sinusitis Ayurvedic Treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab The sinuses of the nasal opening are filled with air spaces and its presence is in the skull. They are present behind the cheeks, eyes, nasal, bones, and forehead. The 4 different types are mentioned below:
Posterior and anterior. It is between the eyes and nose bridges. The symptoms which trigger are in the sides, behind the eyes, upper nose pain, and so on.
It occurs above the eyes in the eyebrow area. Inflammation can lead to issues such as headaches, pain in the forehead, and the eyes.
It is behind the ethmoids behind the eye area and in the upper nose. Pain that occurs behind the eyes can reach the back of the scalp, over the mastoid method, and in the tip.
Each of the sinuses is going to open in the nose for having free mucus along with the air exchange and it will help in joining the nasal passage to the mucus membrane.
What are The Conditions Which Lead to Sinusitis?
- Nose swelling which is like the common cold
- Blocked drainage channels
- Structural issues that make the channel smaller.
- The immune system gets suppressed due to drugs.
Types of Sinusitis
- Inflammation of the substance sinus is going to be there for 4 to 12 weeks.
- Chronic inflammation is going to be there for 12 weeks.
- Acute sinusitis is going to have symptoms like stuffy nose, runny nose, and facial pain. The problem can last for around 2 to 4 weeks.
- Recurrent sinusitis as the name suggests will occur many times in one year.
How is the Problem diagnosed?
The Ayurvedic expert will do an X-ray, CT scan, and nasal endoscopy
Ayurvedic treatment for sinusitis
- Food should include pepper, ginger, and turmeric
- Avoid fruit consumption during the night.
- Avoid excess consumption of water and it is better to consume water.
- Avoid intake of Kapha kara aharas which includes cottage cheese, milk, banana, junk food, ice cream, and oily food.
- Avoid applying head bath and oil application
- You should not sit directly in front of the air conditioner or sit near the window seat while traveling.
- You can get relief from pain and heaviness with the use of a warm compress.
- Do not get daytime sleep as it disturbs the sleeping schedule.
Ayurvedic treatment at Deep Hospital
Kaphaya shirashool chikitsa
For the patient with acute sinusitis can get help through Vilana of Kaha and Nasya. Internal medications can include the lekhana, sroto shodhan, and Kapha Pasana.
Testimonial This includes vapor inhalation during which few oil drops are added to the hot water.
Gudardraka nasya Once snehana is done Ardraka swarasa1 teaspoon + Guda 4 pinch is added to the nostril.
Ardraka svaraanasiya Milk 1teaspoon spoon + Ardraka Swarasa 1 teaspoon
An ayurvedic practitioner can give you effective treatment
Your body and mind should be given the first preference. What you do daily makes a lot of difference for your overall well-being. From your diet to lifestyle choices need to be given the utmost attention.