PCOS Ayurvedic Treatment In Ludhiana, Punjab
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
PCOS Ayurvedic Treatment In Ludhiana, Punjab, PCOS is one of the common issues faced by females which affects the endocrine system. The problem occurs due to the hormonal imbalance and it affects around 20% of women during the reproductive age which triggers secondary or primary infertility. As per Ayurveda, the PCOS is linked to the Atharva Kshaya.
PCOS is the condition in which androgen and luteinizing hormones are produced in a high amount by the ovaries and the level of FSH declines. With this condition, the follicles are not able to mature the egg and this triggers the issue of irregular menstruation and anovulatory cycle.
What are the reasons behind PCOS?
Well, the exact reasons behind PCOS are not known but the symptoms can be linked to abnormal hormonal issues. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Resistance to insulin
- Increased level of inflammation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Increased androgen level
What are the symptoms of PCOS?
- Thin hair
- Pigmentation of the neck or skin
- Bleeding or heavy flow
- Hair growth on the face
- Back and face acne
- Depression or irritability
- Increased weight or problem losing weight
What is the Ayurvedic approach for PCOS?
Early diagnosis and treatment intervention is going to manage the PCOS problem, as well as long-term complications, are prevented. Ayurvedic treatment for PCOS includes:
- Virechana (Detoxification)
- Uttarbasti for PCOS
- Diet and lifestyle modification
To treat this condition, a very systematic approach needs to be followed and our Ayurvedic practitioner strategizes a treatment plan depending on the symptoms the patient is having.
- Controlling the weight in PCOS
Even if you control your weight by 5% to 10% the menstrual cycle is going to become regular.
- Restoration of regular menstruation
Treatment for addressing the blood loss and thin endometrium issue.
- Restoring the fertility
Controlling the AMH level and regular ovulation.
- Addressing hair fall and acne
Ayurvedic therapy to address skin and hair problems.
- Reducing the serum insulin level
The hormonal level needs to be restored
Ayurvedic medicines for PCOS are given for around 6 cycles to 12 cycles of menstruation. Along with that, you need to focus on your diet and exercise regime.
What needs to be your diet plan for PCOS?
- Do not eat artificial sweeteners and food.
- Limit the salt intake during the menstrual cycle.
- Avoid the consumption of saturated food and these can be found in chicken, red meat, deep-fried food, and
- prepared snacks that you buy from the market.
- Go with whole grains which contain the grains.
- Your diet should contain vegetables and fruits.
What are the lifestyle changes for PCOS patients?
- You need to control the anxiety and stress level.
- Make sure to drink enough water so that your body remains hydrated.
- You need to do Nasal breathing and Pranayama.