Ayurvedic Skin Specialists in Ludhiana | Ayurvedic Skin treatment in Punjab
Statistics have shown that 1 in 6 individuals are suffering from skin allergy.
Healthy skin is the reflection of your well-being.
Ayurvedic Skin Specialists in Ludhiana, Punjab, Everyone wants to have flawless skin. But it is normal to experience skin disorders with age. However, skin issues can occur at a young age. Most commonly these include eczema, psoriasis, acne, and many other skin ailments. According to Ayurveda, all the 3 doshas (Kapha, Pitta, and Vata) are in combination with different issues. The tissues which are involved are Rakta (Blood), Lasika (lymph), Rasa (plasma), and Masma (muscle).
Personalized Ayurvedic treatment for skin issues is customized to benefit your skin and solve the problem. Doshas can have an imbalance due to excessive heat exposure, pollution, stress, improper nutrition, and the use of chemical-based cosmetics can aggravate skin issues. It might be possible the problem is appearing normal to you but you need to find the root cause. Ayurvedic experts will find the reason so that your overall wellness can be improved greatly.
What are the causes of skin diseases?
As per Ayurveda, the causes of skin diseases are mentioned below:
- Doing physical exercise after the consumption of a heavy meal.
- Intake of food items which are of different qualities like dairy items with sour fruits, and fruit & yogurt.
- Not focusing on natural urges
- After the consumption of heavy meals going out in the sun.
- Excessive consumption of food items like sour food, slat fish, or any other food item which needs to be taken in moderation.
How skin disorders are classified by Ayurveda?
Major and severe skin issues and these are totals in seven.
Minor skin issues and these are total 11 in number.
The classification is based on the symptoms the person has. Along with the symptoms the way skin appearance changes & how it progresses. Your ayurvedic expert will also consider the fact if you have undergone any surgical intervention or taken any therapy in the past.
How are Doshas involved?
The skin disorders are based on the doshas which involve the symptoms that are different with every person.
This situation can come along with brown or black discolorations, skin dryness, stiffness in the local area, fissures, and nerve involvement.
This disorder can lead to sweating, burning sensation, bright red discoloration, fever, inflammation, pus formation, or oozing of liquid.
This condition can come along with swelling, itching, heaviness, fluid retention, and white discoloration.
Acne vulgaris is caused by the imbalance of the Kapha dosha and Pitta dosha. The tissues involved are fat, sweat, skin, and blood.
Ayurvedic remedies for acne
- Consume aloe vera juice 3 times a day.
- Avoid consumption of salty, spicy, and sour food.
Leucoderma is the skin disorder during which the melanin pigment is impaired or destroyed. The skin pigmentation can spread from one area to another.
- As per the dosha you need to include your nutrition and diet.
- Ama’s presence needs to be established and treated on time.
- Specific herbs which can be used are neem, turmeric, Triphala, and many more.